Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Reason #12: 'Family' Restaurants

I don't choose to eat at TGI Friday's or Applebees or Chili's or any of those so-called 'family' chain restaurants. The food's not horrible, but I'd just prefer to support local eateries and keep the moolah away from faceless corporate entities (call me a hippie). What I HATE about such eateries, though, is the booths--in an attempt to cram as many people as possible into their places, the booths get crammed superclose together. This means that my gut, instead of resting under the table, is actually ATOP it, as if on display. Uncomfortable, humiliating--and, because I'm practically guaranteed to get dragged into one of these places again despite my wishes--a good reason to get rid of my belleh. WARNING: This video, while hilarious, is not suitable for children, old people, or Republicans.

No comments:

Post a Comment