Thursday, January 7, 2010

Reason #7: Hooker Boots

Many a girl who watched Pretty Woman in her teenage years was impacted by the flick in one way or another, fashion wise. Some lusted after the cute brown-with-white-polka-dots dress that Julia Roberts, playing a lovable prostitute, sported while attending that snooty-ass polo match. Others sighed with envy at the red velvet gown and long gloves she wore when Edward (Richard Gere's rich-dude character) treated her to a night at the opera. Me, I wanted the hooker boots: high-heeled vinyl numbers that went all the way up past her knobby knees. Sadly, it's hard as hell to find ho-boots that fit over fat thighs like mine. If I want to get my stems into these slutty wonders--and it is my dream to do so--I'll have to slim my tree-trunk legs down.

No comments:

Post a Comment